Skip to main content

Worker's compensation coverage

Coverage for students participating in a co-op or placement

Students working in approved, unpaid placement agencies are covered by the Ontario Ministry of Education's Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) coverage. Forms must be filled in prior to the co-op or placement commencing.

Please contact your placement/co-op co-ordinator for the appropriate forms and information.